Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting a single citation from Oxy Library search into Zotero
- Enter Oxy library website and conduct a search.
- When you have found a specific record that you want to export, with the Zotero web browser connector installed on your browser, locate the yellow folder icon in the upper right of the browser window. Click on the folder to add the citation to your Zotero library.
- NOTE: If using Chrome standalone version of Zotero, the yellow folder appears to the right of the URL address bar along with any other extensions.
- A box with the citation will appear. Click OK. A status note in the lower right corner of your screen will also appear, telling you that the citation has been saved to your Zotero library.
Saving an OASys Oxy library search
- Enter Oxy library website and conduct a search using OASys.
- Once you have a screen with a list of citations you want to save to your Zotero library, click on the Zotero Shortcut in your browser.
- A new entry will be added to your Zotero Library under the name, "Occidental College Library'. To access the search result just click on the tab.
For Camino WorldCat and Link+ lists look at the information in the information on adding citations from an Index/database.